Important Information You Need to Know About Luke Bryan’s MN Farm Tour Show
UPDATE: Luke Bryan's Farm Tour Concert Scheduled for Saturday, September 23rd in Eyota, Minnesota has been canceled. Click here for the official statement from the show's promoter.
Luke Bryan has been touring the country, highlighting rural agriculture and raising funds for ag scholarships with his Farm Tour since 2009. His 2023 Farm Tour features six different stops, including shows in Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin and here in southeast Minnesota, once again at Gar-Lin Dairy Farms near Eyota, the same site as last year's show.
The show is set for this Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, and also features Kameron Marlowe, Chayce Beckham, and the Peach Pickers. And In case you're curious about the logistics of getting those estimated 20 to 30,000 country music fans in and out of Gar-Lin Dairy Farms, the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office released some important information concerning traffic patterns on local roads Saturday:
- Parking for the event begins at 2 p.m. Entry opens at 5 p.m. The show starts at 6 p.m. You are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic delays and lines at the gate.
- Recreational vehicles (ATV/UTV) and golf carts are not allowed at the event or within the traffic flow areas.
- No bicycles are allowed in the traffic flow areas or designated parking areas.
- Vehicles not parked in designated parking zones will be subject to tow.
- No grills or open fires are allowed in the parking area.
- No Backpacks
- A designated walking lane will run from Knowledge Road to 40th Street along 125th Ave. The approximate distance is 1.1 miles
- No carpool parking will be allowed at Chester Woods Park.
- Knowledge Road in Eyota will be closed to traffic at 125th Ave. SE after 8 pm
The official pre- and post-concert traffic flow maps and parking guide are below. You can get more information about what's allowed on the concert site under the FAQ section of Luke Bryan's Official Farm Tour Site here.
And keep scrolling to check out some of the pictures of LAST YEAR's Farm Tour Show right here in southeast Minnesota, as well as a look at Luke's amazing lake house (which he'll probably head back to after performing here in Minnesota!)
Listen to Curt St. John in the Morning
Weekdays from 6 to 10 a.m. on Quick Country 96.5