Learn How to Insult People Shakespeare Style In Four Minutes! (VIDEO)
Do you find your insults suddenly less effective? Its probably because so many people are insulting on the internet machine, your everyday insults just don't cut thru the clutter anymore. We're here to help you.
We being Any Brownell (KROC-AM 1340/96.9FM), me James Rabe, and three amazing people from Immersion Youth Repertory. These three really do all the heavy lifting. Click the video to meet them and hear some amazing insults.
An example of real life Shakespearian insults you can start using today...
- “More of your conversation would infect my brain.”
- “The rankest compound of villainous smell that ever offended nostril”
- “The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes.” )
- “There’s no more faith in thee than in a stewed prune.”
- “A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.”
- “Go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-liver’d boy.”
- “I am sick when I do look on thee “
Find more insults, including a pick-a-column insult guide here.
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM