New Recall Includes Products Sold at Hy-Vee Stores in Minnesota
Check your kitchen because a product sold at Hy-Vee stores has been recalled.
READ MORE: Popular Fast-Food Restaurant Closing 9 Locations in Minnesota
BREAKING: Hy-Vee Brand Product Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredient
Before you start munching on a snack, check out the latest recall that was just posted on the FDA.gov website involving Hy-Vee Brand pretzels.
Below are all of the details to know about this latest recall:
- Product Name: Hy-Vee Brand Honey Mustard Braided Pretzels, Hy-Vee Brand Dill Pickle Braided Pretzels, and Hy-Vee Brand Salt and Vinegar Braided Pretzels
- Reason for the Recall: The product may contain milk that was not declared on the packaging. Anyone with an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk could suffer from a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction.
- Production Description: The pretzels that are part of the recall were sold in 10 oz poly bags. Below are the pretzel types, lot codes, and best by dates.
- Hy-Vee Brand Honey Mustard Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-24309
- Lot Code: D2162022 Best by 8/9/2023
- Lot Code: D3332022 Best by 12/1/2023
- Hy-Vee Brand Dill Pickle Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-24308
- Lot Code: D2562022 Best by 9/14/2023
- Hy-Vee Brand Salt and Vinegar Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-27706
- Lot Code: D3252022 Best by 11/29/2023
What to do if you have the recalled product sold at Hy-Vee stores?
If you find any of the products that are part of the Hy-Vee pretzel recall, you are being asked not to eat the product. You can return the pretzels to the Hy-Vee store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Any additional questions, you can contact Hy-Vee at 1-800-446-2779.
See the entire recall and information provided at the FDA.gov website.
13 Foods That Will Be Hard to Find in the U.S. in 2023
I'll never forget walking through the grocery store in April 2020 and seeing shelves completely empty. Thankfully, we aren't seeing shortages to the magnitude that we did in 2020 but the experts at The Daily Meal are anticipating 13 food items that might be hard to find in 2023.