When You See Rochester Lake Condo, You’ll Be Amazed How Big It Is
What we have here is a condo that has more 'home' in it than some houses. Right across from Rochester, Minnesota's Silver Lake, you can own this for $239,900.
3 Things You'll Like About 121 14th St NE, Apartment 302, Rochester MN
Listed By Christopher Hus, RE/MAX Results, this condo has...
1) ...way more room than you'd think from an outside glance. 1,518 square feet, two bedrooms, two baths (one full), a laundry room, and more.
2) ...a really nice looking kitchen with room for a rolling island if you want.
See Why Small SEMN School Had No Homecoming King
3) ...a balcony that overlooks Silver Lake in Rochester, Minneosta. It has two entrances: the living room and the master suite. I can't help imagining waking up and drinking a cup of coffee just outside my bedroom as The Med City wakes up (and so do I).
The price is great, but one thing you may not love is the HOA charge: $597.00.
LOOK: There's More Home In This Condo Than Most Houses $239,900
- This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo has an open floor plan and designated parking spot in the heated garage.
- The moment you step inside, you will notice that it is in move-in ready condition, there is tons of natural light in every room, large master with two walk-in closets, large balcony, updated kitchen and access to all the amenities of this building.
- The unit is perfectly located right across the hall from the elevator. The amenities include a heated pool, a relaxing sauna, a spacious social room and outdoor patio areas.
- Association fee includes: heating, lawncare, snow removal, heated garage parking spot, water, sewer, garbage, exterior maintenance and professional management.
Will you be a short walk from a coffee shop or two...or ten? This handy dandy gallery fills you in!
Top 15 Coffee Shops in Rochester
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org