Rochester’s 5 Best Family-Friendly Events in February
Life with kids is an adventure and having a list of fun events and activities to do, especially during the winter, is a MUST. Here's a bunch of fun, family-friendly activities to check out in Rochester that are happening in February.
5 Best Family-Friendly Events
- SocialICE Fam Jam - February 8th from 1pm - 4pm in the Peace Plaza
- Snow yoga, Zumba, Stomp performance, LED hula hoops, curling, and a snowball toss! Get all the details and info here.
- Kingdom Kids Carnival - February 7th from 6pm - 8:30pm at Christ Community Church
- Laser tag, bouncy houses, reptile petting zoo, and so much more. All the details and links to buy tickets are here.
- It's Snow Crazy - February 9th from 1:30pm - 3:30pm at Quarry Hill Nature Center
- Kids and parents, bring your mittens and wear your snow gear for some fun snow games - bowling, snow snakes, snowball toss, and a fun "I Spy Spring" hike. Register and learn more here.
- Ice Princess Party - February 15th, 9am - 11am at Color Me Mine
- Painting, eating some yummy snacks, and hanging out with some amazing princesses! Your little princess is going to love this. Click here to get all the info from their Facebook event.
- Free Movie Showing of "Daddy Day Care" - February 29th, 9am - 11am at CineMagic Hollywood 12.
- A fun morning out to watch a movie on the big screen with the kids. Check out the Facebook event page for all the info.