Rochester’s Favorite Coffee Shop will Soon Offer Beer and Wine!
According to YELP reviews, Cafe Steam is the most popular coffee shop in town. And now, they're growing again with one big change: Beer and wine. Oh, and they'll serve food from People's Coop. I hope that includes their garlic pasta salad. SO good.
- WHAT: New Cafe Steam Location
- WHERE: Discovery Square Building (right across from our studios)
- WHEN: The building's grand opening is planned for this fall.
- HOW BIG: Enough space for up to 25 ppl.
- CURRENT LOCATIONS: On Broadway, and Skyway Level just outside the DoubleTree Inn.
All of us here at work at pretty excited. Cafe Steam across the street and the Coop down the block. Now, if we could just get a Grandma's Kitchen Outlet, we'd be set!
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM