Rochester’s Most Expensive ‘Apartment’ for Sale Is Almost $400k
For $397,000 you get two bedrooms, two baths, and almost 2,000 square feet of completely remodeled condo living. With two spaces in the heated underground parking garage. Listed By Shawn Buryska, Coldwell Banker Realty
High Point Condominiums were built in 1979, and when you scroll slowly through the gallery, you'll see why the price is so much higher than many condos in town. The only downside of this stunning living space is the HOA fee, $785/month.
$397,000 Gets You Rochester's Most Beautiful Condominium with Two Balconies
- Stunning kitchen with custom Alder wood cabinets, granite countertops, marble backsplash, wood flooring, and built-in convection and Advantium microwave ovens.
- Dining room with tray ceiling and designer light fixture. Spacious living room with spectacular views from every window!
- Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with built-ins.
- Master bath has a custom tiled oversized rain shower.
- Second bedroom includes built-ins next to a full bath with a designer Kohler sink.
- Ample office with glass French doors.
- Master bedroom and office access side balcony. Dining room and second bedroom access front balcony.
- Washer and dryer in unit with cabinets and laundry sink.
If $400,000 Seems A Lot for An Apartment/Condo, Hold My Zillow...
According to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal (MSPBJ), The Berkman was just sold for a whopping $187.6 million, which is likely the largest amount EVER paid for a single multifamily property in here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. That's a LOT.
The sale works out to a record-breaking $536,000 per unit. That's more than double the average ($246,287) per-unit price of Class A apartments that sold last year...
A New York-based group (CBRE Investment Management) plunked down nearly 188 million dollars to acquire The Berkman from Minneapolis-based Alatus and Kayne Anderson Real Estate, MSPBJ said. (Keep reading here).
So if you do the math, the High Point Condominium for sale is a WAY better deal.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrrrrr, Pirate Ship Fun!
This is an awesome cabin to get away from it all.
Pirate Ship Adventure Cabin is Just 2 Hours From Rochester