Minnesota State Fair Job Fair On Wednesday, June 28
More than 600 positions will be available for the Minnesota State Fair, which runs Aug. 24 to September 4. And after the success of last year's first job fair they are doing it again.
The place to go from 4-8PM Wednesday is to the Progress Center, Randall Avenue and Cosgrove Street, at the fairgrounds in St. Paul. The applicant line will begin forming at 3PM. Anyone in line by 7:45PM will be able to participate. At the Job Fair, you can complete a registration form, meet with a State Fair representative and, if your skills and experience match an open position, a fair department or vendor will interview you on the spot. Resumes are not required but will be accepted. Shifts during the State Fair are typically 6-12 hours long. Wages for most positions range from $9.50 to $10 per hour.
Reasons to work at the fair?
- You can earn money quickly
- Employees receive free fair admission
- Make some great friendships
- Get some worthwhile experience
- Enjoy 12 days of fun - Aug. 24 to Labor Day, Sept. 4
The job positions include ticket selling, ticket taking, parking and park and ride attendants, cooks, cashiers, retail sales, food and beverage servers and custodians.
Requirements for Employment
- Must be 16 or older
- Must be available to work all 12 days of the fair, Aug. 24 - Sept. 4, 2017
- Must come to the Job Fair or Employment Center to meet with a State Fair representative
Just try not to spend all your wages on all that delicious food on a stick.
Get more info by checking out The Minnesota State Fair Job Fair.
Boyz II Men in Mankato in August!Show us your boy and your man to get a free pair of tickets! Click HERE (or the picture) to enter!