The Best Places For A Pedicure in Rochester
I love going to a spa and getting all pampered, but to be honest, I just don't have enough time or money to do this all the time. If I'm not at work, I am probably sitting on a baseball field somewhere watching the kids play a game or out on a college visit for my daughter. I do like to pamper my self at least once though before summer really hits...and that is with a pedicure.
I've skipped this self-care tradition the last few years and now I am out of the loop on where to go. So, I asked the experts - the Y105FM listeners - where I should go to get my toes done.
Best Places In Rochester For A Pedicure
1) Polished Nail Salon. The listeners gave numerous thumbs up to this salon!
2) Beauty Gallery Spa & Salon. Sounds like Gena is pretty amazing at this place!
3) Glo Nails. A lot of great comments about this place for adults, but also a great place if you are wanting to have a mother/daughter nail day.
4) A+ Nails. This one isn't in Rochester but is a short drive just South of town, in Stewartville! Lots of people that say this place is amazing and worth the drive.
5. Tips & Toes. Two great locations in Rochester...North and South!
If you are needing some pretty toes, I made it super easy for you and linked all of their websites in the name...you just need to click and make that appointment.
What other fun mommy/daughter date ideas are there? Send me a message on my Facebook page (click here) or DM me on Instagram.
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 9 am until 12 pm on Y105FM!
Jessica plays Country’s Greatest Hits weekdays from 12 pm - 6 pm on 103.1 KFIL!