Three Rochester Breweries Named Some of the Best in Minnesota
A website called Brewery Stars recently released an updated list of the best breweries in the entire state of Minnesota. Three of those breweries in the top 20 are in Rochester!
I a big craft beer fan, as you may already know by now. I love going to breweries and trying their beer. Yes, I have been to all three of the Rochester breweries that made the top 20.
Best Rochester, MN Breweries
Brewery Stars takes "publicly available beer and venue ratings to rank breweries" so that's how they came up with their final list. The three Rochester breweries in the top 20 are... Little Thistle coming in at number 19, Thesis at 14, and Forager coming in at number 2! The brewery that beat out Forager was Barrel Theory Beer Company in St. Paul.
A big, big shout out to those Rochester breweries that made the top 20! In case you're interested and want to try out a new brewery, here are all that made the top 20:
20. Portage Brewing Company - Walker
19. Little Thistle Brewing - Rochester
18. Bent Paddle Brewing Co. - Duluth
17. Surly Brewing Co. - Minneapolis
16. Bricksworth Beer Co. - Burnsville
15. Bad Habit Brewing Company - St. Joseph
14. Thesis Beer Project - Rochester
13. Modist Brewing Co. - Minneapolis
12. The Starkeller - New Ulm
11. Fair State Brewing Cooperative - Minneapolis
10. Wild Mind Ales - Minneapolis
9. Dangerous Man Brewing Company - Minneapolis
8. Falling Knife Brewing Company - Minneapolis
7. Lupulin Brewing - Big Lake
6. Drastic Measures Brewing - Wadena
5. Back Channel Brewing Co. - Spring Park
4. BlackStack Brewing - St. Paul
3. Junkyard Brewing Company - Moorhead
2. Forager Brewery and Cafe - Rochester
1. Barrel Theory Beer Company - St. Paul
I would seriously love to know what your favorite brewery is (in town or not) because I really enjoy checking out new breweries! Shoot me a message on my Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. (@carlyrossonair)
And keep scrolling for 22 breweries that are within an hour of Rochester.