Accidents Being Reported in Rochester Area
Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - Public safety officials in the Rochester area are starting to respond to traffic accidents caused by slick roads.
The slippery conditions are being caused by last night’s light snow and black ice. Motorists are being cautioned to drive carefully and watch out for any mishaps or accidents.
Here’s a summary of accidents in the Rochester area reported after 6:00 AM Wednesday:
- US 52 southbound between US 63 and US 14 (1 mile south of the Oronoco area). Last updated today at 6:25 AM
- Northbound Highway 63 between Woodbine Street Southeast and Frontage Road (1 mile north of the Stewartville area). A vehicle has spun out. Last updated today at 6:29 AM
- US 52 northbound between I-90 and US 63 (near Rochester). Last updated at 6:04 AM
- Northbound Highway 63 between Quarve Road SE and South Broadway Avenue (1 mile south of the Rochester area). Last updated today at 6:12 AM
- US 52 northbound: Between I-90 and US 63 (2 miles south of the Rochester area). Last updated today at 6:26 AM
- There is also a report of a jackknifed semi-truck on northbound Interstate 35 near Albert Lea that was affecting traffic. It was reported just before 6:30 AM.
The Best of 2017: The Y-Do You Love Your Mother winner that'll bring tears to your eyes!