Popular Brand of Carrots Sold in Minnesota and Iowa Have Been Recalled
Popular brand of carrots sold in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and throughout the United States have been recalled.
Go through your fridge today and check the brand of carrots in your produce drawer because a huge recall was just announced. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Grimmway Farms "voluntarily issued a recall of certain carrot products because they may have been contaminated with Salmonella".
Carrots recalled that may have been contaminated with Salmonella.
Below are the following products by Grimmway Farms that were sold to retailers through the United States that are included in the latest recall:
- Organic Cut and Peeled Baby Carrots, Bunny Luv, 1 lb. bag, UPC 0 3338390205 0, Best if used by AUG 17 21 AUG 20 21
- Organic Premium Petite Carrots, Bunny Luv, 3 lb. bag, UPC, 0 7878351301 7, Best if used by AUG 15 21
- Organic Petite Carrots, Cal-Organic, 12 oz. bag, UPC 0 7878390810 3, Best if used by AUG 15 21
- Shredded Carrots, Grimmway Farms, 10 oz. bag, UPC 0 7878350610, Best if used by 1 AUG 09 21
- Organic Peeled Baby-Cut Carrots, O Organics, 1 lb. bag, UPC 0 7989340850 7, Best if used by AUG 15 21
- Organic Baby Rainbow Carrots, O Organics, 12 oz. bag, UPC 0 7989398162 8, Best if used by AUG 13 21 AUG 14 21
What you should do if you have any of the recalled items.
As of this story being published, no illnesses have been reported but the products are being recalled due to a routine, internal company test.
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration website, if any of the above products are in your possession, you should do the following:
- do not consume it.
- destroy or discard it.
- If you have further questions, you can contact customer services at 1-800-301-3101, M-F, 8am – 8pm ET, or visit www.grimmway.com
Inside Amazon: A Detailed History of America's Biggest Online Retailer
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America