Popular Farm in Rochester Ending 2022 With a Sad News
A Popular Farm in Southeast Minnesota Is Ending 2022 With a Sad Announcement
2022 is ending on a sad note in Southeast Minnesota. Pauley Alpaca Company, which is located in Rochester, Minnesota, has been allowing visitors to enjoy their farm for the past 10 years. If you couldn't figure it out from their name, well, they are known for some pretty incredible alpacas. Unfortunately, 2022 is ending on a sad note for them.
A sad day on the farm as we say good bye to the one-and-only Eleanor. She provided lots of happy memories to people all around the world. - Pauley Alpaca Company Facebook Page
Lots and lots of selfies have been taken with Eleanor by visitors these past 10 years during open houses, birthday parties, yoga classes, and other fun activities that happened at that Pauley Alpaca Company farm.
4 Reasons Why Alpaca Yarn Is Amazing!
In case you didn't know, alpaca yarn is a pretty prized commodity! The Pauley Alpaca Company did a great job on their website explaining those and below are a few of the reasons that they listed:
- Hypoallergenic - those who are allergic to wool won't have such problems with alpaca. It contains no lanolin.
- Moisture wicking - the fibers from alpacas will draw moisture away from you which helps it evaporate gradually.
- Alpaca fiber is as soft as cashmere.
- Alpaca fiber is warmer than wool AND also provides all-season comfort too because of its breathability.
- See all of the reasons why alpaca yarn is amazing here.