Rochester’s 5 Best Family-Friendly Activities in March
Life with kids is an adventure! If you are looking for fun, family-friendly activities in March, check out this great list:
5 Best Family-Friendly Events in March
- Family Volunteer Day at Channel One - March 7th from 9am - 11am at Channel One Regional Food Shelf
- Participate in games, education events, and stocking boxes for the Channel One Food Bank. Learn more and get signed up here.
- Magical Unicorn // Family Day - March 8th from 2:30pm - 5pm at Canvas & Chardonnay
- Have fun painting with lot of colors and glitter! Great activity for kids ages 5+. Learn more here.
- Beginner Cookie Decorating - March 14th from 12:30pm - 2pm at On Trend Boutique
- This is just a bit outside of Rochester, but it is worth the drive. All of the cookies and supplies will be provided. During the class, get tips for rolling, baking, and decorating with royal icing as well as learn about basic tools to get you started. You'll take home six decorated cookies and the recipes so you can continue making cookies! Learn more and how to sign up here.
- The Magic of Isaiah - March 17th from 6:30pm - 7:15pm at Rochester Public Library
- Kids ages 4 and older will love this show! The Magic of Isaiah is bringing his new 2020 Library show titled "The Magic Of Your Imagination"to Rochester. Learn more here.
- Harlem Globetrotters - March 27th from 10:30am - 11:00am at Mayo Civic Center
- The Globetrotters are putting a new spin on family time with all-new high-flying dunks, hilarious stunts, and a new record-breaking attempt right here in Rochester! And the best part, you could win tickets for your whole family to kick it courtside creating lasting memories laughing and loving every moment of this larger-than-life show! Learn more and enter here.
Do you have a fun, family-friendly event coming up soon? Let me know! Send me a message to my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.
Jessica plays Country’s Greatest Hits weekdays from 12 pm - 6 pm on 103.1 KFIL!