Spritz Up Your Night With These Exciting Valentine’s Day Themed Mocktails
Okay, it’s Kinsey back again with another Valentine’s Day post! I mean I just love this time of year because there is so much excitement and love in the air and it’s a good thing to get us out of the icky winter funk.
But there’s another reason why this week is a fun time… its because we got another list of holiday mocktails! Woohoo!
I was doing my usual scroll through TikTok when a post on Valentine Mocktails popped up and I knew I had to share it.
You really can’t go wrong with mocktails, I mean there’s really something for everyone and truly at any age. You got fruity mocktails, mocktails with soda, mocktails with kombucha, and even glitter! I could truly go on.
This girl on TikTok dedicates her whole page to sharing beautiful and delicious mocktails and here is a couple you can make to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one, or friends, or a treat for yourself.
Strawberry Margarita Mocktail
- Take a Handful of strawberries and put it in a glass to muddle
- Squeeze in fresh lime juice
- Squeeze in fresh lemon juice
- A little Agave
- And zero-proof tequila
- Shake it up
- Strain into a glass, add a garnish and voila!
Blueberry Gin & Tonic
- Take a handful of blueberries and put them in a cocktail shaker
- Put in a bit of rosemary
- Add 1 oz of simple syrup
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 2 oz of zero-proof Gin alternative
- Muddle it all up
- Add ice
- Shake then strain into a glass with ice cubes
- Finish it off with a bit of tonic and voila!
- Add a handful of raspberries to a cup
- Add fresh lime juice from half a lime
- 1 Tbs of honey and muddle it up
- Pour into another glass
- Add 2 oz of zero-proof tequila
- Finish it off with club soda and voila!
- Add a bowl-amount of frozen watermelon in a blender
- Add in a handful of frozen strawberries
- Pour in non-alcoholic rosé and blend until it’s smoothie-like
- Pour into a glass, add a raspberry for a garnish and voila!
Bama Rush Spritz
- In a glass, pour 1 oz of an orange sec (she uses Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 oz Lyre’s Italian Orange
- Add in some blood orange soda
- A non-alcoholic glitter bomb (she uses Art of Sucre)
- Stir it together, add in some garnishes like rosemary or an orange slice, and voila!
Butterfly Pea Tea Lemonade
- In a wine glass add ice cubes
- Add in a bit of lavender simple syrup
- Add in a lemon slice or two
- Pour in lemonade
- Add a Garnish and Voila!
Hope some of these inspired you to grab some ingredients, a friend or a loved one, and create cute drinks to sip on!
All information is credited to the TikToks by mocktailgirlie on TikTok.