Stay Warm With Rochester’s Favorite Cold-Weather Comfort Foods
While we're battling through yet ANOTHER morning where the mercury has dipped to nearly 30 degrees below zero, have you tried Rochester's favorite cold-weather comfort food?
When things get THIS cold, it always helps to have some good 'ol fashioned comfort food, right? So, earlier this week, we asked Quick Country 96.5 listeners on our Facebook page (if you haven't yet, LIKE us HERE!) to tell us their favorite cold-weather comfort food.
We got a TON of responses. While my favorite-- that'd be Tater Tot Hotdish, in case you're curious-- did make the comments a few times, there are some other delicious-sounding dishes I'd never thought of before. Did your fav make our list? Take a look:
- Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
- Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
- Hatch green chile stew...spicey...(not MN chile)
- Norwegian potato dumplings
- Grilled cheese or mac and cheese
- Hot Belgian Waffles and hot cocoa
- Hot roast beef sandwich and mashed potatoes all smothered in gravy.
- Swedish meatballs
Those are some GREAT ideas! The only problem I have now is that I want ALL of these RIGHT. NOW! What's YOUR favorite cold-weather comfort food?