The Weirdest Food Combos People Eat in Rochester
They might taste good and be a family favorite, but some of these food combos don't sound very appetizing, do they?
We asked Quick Country 96.5 listeners on our Facebook page (LIKE us HERE!) to give us something they love to eat that somebody else might find weird. And, hoo boy, did we get some interesting combinations!
Here's mine: I sometimes mix a can of tuna and some garlic powder in with a batch of Kraft Mac and Cheese. My wife thinks it's horrible, but I kind of like it-- it tastes a little like tuna
casserole. I mean, tuna hotdish.
Quick Country 96.5 listener Mike said he likes peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. Melinda, meanwhile, said she likes chips and cottage cheese. (And btw, when it comes to chips, I'm pretty much addicted. I'll even dip some Fritos or Tostitos in sour cream if we don't have any queso, dip or Top The Tater in the house. It's bad, I know!)
So without further ado, check out some of these Weirdest Food Combos People Eat in Rochester:
- Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich
- Hamburger topped with peanut butter
- Cottage cheese and Doritos
- Rice with marshmallow cinnamon sugar
- Fried potato sandwich
- Grape jelly and brown swagger sandwich (Just what is 'brown swagger' btw?)
- Cottage cheese with brown gravy and onion
- Bean sandwiches: pork n beans with a shot of mustard on bread top with cheese
What's a strange food combo YOU like to eat? Let us know on our Facebook page!