Find Your New Christmas Tree At One Of These 6 Places in Southeast Minnesota
'Tis the season for all of the Christmas memories...making cookies, singing carols together, and putting up all of the Christmas decorations. If part of your decorating includes getting a real Christmas tree, check out this list of places in Southeast Minnesota where fresh trees are waiting for you.
Find Your Next Christmas Tree at One of These 6 Christmas Tree Farms in Southeast Minnesota
A few things you might want to remember to bring with you are:
- gloves...because you will get tree sap on you
- saw...some locations do have these available but using your own tools might be the safest option in 2020
- hats & gloves...don't forget to bundle up!
- great walking shoes or boots...you could be walking through a field for a little bit so plan ahead and wear shoes for any terrain
- camera or your phone...some of the best family shots are taken this time of year, and a tree farm is a perfect backdrop
- twine...most of the locations have twine available but just in case, bring some along or some bungee cords
Are you going with a real tree or a fake tree this year? I'd love to hear what you are picking in 2020! Send me a message in the Instagram world (@JessicaOnTheRadio) or on Facebook (@JessicaWilliamsOnTheRadio). We just put our tree up over the weekend and one of my dogs decided he needed to get in on a photo opp. If you have a great caption for this...shoot me a message!
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 6 am until 10 am on Y105FM's Early Morning Show with James Rabe and Jessica Williams