It’s Here: New Name And New Owner For Rochester Hotel…Again
A Rochester, Minnesota hotel has changed hands...again. It's the fourth sale since 2013 of the hotel most recently known as Ramada by Wyndham on South Broadway in the Med City.
What's the Rochester Hotel Going to Be Called This Time?
According to public records, Cactus Hospitality bought the 145-room at the end of November of this year. Sale price? $3.72 million. That's a lot less than its 2019 selling price of $4.6 million, which was a big drop from its 2018 sales price of $5.75 million.
The hotel is in the process of changing over to the Choice brand, which runs the gamut from Roadway Inn and Econo-Lodge to Quality Inn and Cambria. According to the filing, Cactus Hospitality's mailing address is in Fargo, ND, but they're based in Jefferson, Wisconsin.
In a November 2019 story, I wrote, "It began its life in Rochester as a Ramada Inn (1974), and now it's come full circle, being a branded Ramda again." (Read More: Rochester Hotel Becomes A Ramada...Again) In its history, the property has been...
- Ramada Inn
- Comfort Inn
- Hotel Broadway
- Broadway Inn and Suite
- Guest House Inn
- Wyndham Garden
Speaking of buying, this historic home in Plainview is gorgeous!
For $320k You Can Own Plainview, Minnesota Home Built in 1876!
- Home has lots of updates, yet many original woodwork.
- Walk into your front entrance to the beautiful open staircase gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Home boasts 10' ceilings throughout the main level.
- Main level bathroom has in-floor heat.
- Stainless steel appliances and main floor laundry.
- Enjoy sitting on your wrapped covered porch that has a brand-new sidewalk up to it. Come and see this gorgeous home!
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com