It’s Here: New Name And New Owner For Rochester Hotel…Again
What's the Rochester Hotel Going to Be Called This Time?
According to public records, Cactus Hospitality bought the 145-room at the end of November of this year. Sale price? $3.72 million. That's a lot less than its 2019 selling price of $4.6 million, which was a big drop from its 2018 sales price of $5.75 million.
The hotel is in the process of changing over to the Choice brand, which runs the gamut from Roadway Inn and Econo-Lodge to Quality Inn and Cambria. According to the filing, Cactus Hospitality's mailing address is in Fargo, ND, but they're based in Jefferson, Wisconsin.
In a November 2019 story, I wrote, "It began its life in Rochester as a Ramada Inn (1974), and now it's come full circle, being a branded Ramda again." (Read More: Rochester Hotel Becomes A Ramada...Again) In its history, the property has been...
- Ramada Inn
- Comfort Inn
- Hotel Broadway
- Broadway Inn and Suite
- Guest House Inn
- Wyndham Garden
Speaking of buying, this historic home in Plainview is gorgeous!
For $320k You Can Own Plainview, Minnesota Home Built in 1876!
- Home has lots of updates, yet many original woodwork.
- Walk into your front entrance to the beautiful open staircase gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Home boasts 10' ceilings throughout the main level.
- Main level bathroom has in-floor heat.
- Stainless steel appliances and main floor laundry.
- Enjoy sitting on your wrapped covered porch that has a brand-new sidewalk up to it. Come and see this gorgeous home!
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org