‘Running Room’ in Rochester Laced Up Shoes for the Last Time in the Med City
The Running Room in Rochester laced up their last pair of tennis shoes over the weekend. The store located at 711 S. Broadway in the Med City closed up shop on Saturday, January 23rd, 2021.
According to their Facebook page, the Running Room is continuing operations at their Apple Valley, Woodbury, Maple Grove, St. Paul, and Uptown locations but unfortunately, the Rochester location was closing permanently.
Unfortunately our time here in Rochester is coming to a close and our last day of operation will be on January 23, 2021.
We very much appreciate all of our customers who have supported us, and want to remind you you STILL CAN at runningroom.com!
Our other locations to continue the in-store shopping experience are in Apple Valley, Woodbury, Maple Grove, St. Paul, and Uptown.
Thank you all! -Running Room (711 S Broadway, Rochester, MN) Facebook Page
We've just started the 2021 year and this closing announcement is one of many that we have witnessed. Here are a few of the others that are leaving some vacancies in the Med City:
- Store closing signs up at The Children's Place at the Apache Mall
- Christopher & Banks store closing at the Apache Mall in Rochester
- Not real sure what's going on with Dooley's in downtown Rochester...but they can open but they aren't. Here's the latest.
- Family Video closing all locations, including the one in Rochester
- Legends Bar n Grill closed permanently in downtown Rochester.
Do you know of another business that is closing permanently? Send me a message! You can find me easily on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio - or on my Instagram page here.
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 6 am until 10 am on Y105FM's Early Morning Show with James Rabe and Jessica Williams