What goes well with Halloween? No, not chocolate. I know that was your first thought but the real answer is wine. Yes, wine!
Southeast Minnesota Winery Hosting Halloween Wine Walk
I was looking for a bunch of trunk-or-treats for families to enjoy (which btw, I found over 20+ and you can see that list here!) and ran into another event that caught my attention because it had the word "wine" in it. Yep, a local winery has created something special just for all of us adults this Halloween!
Salem Glen Winery posted an event on their Facebook page recently called the "Halloween Wine Walk" and if I can make it happen, I am going to be there! Here's everything you need to know in case you've got the night open and want to sample some wine.
Join us for a spooky evening stroll through the vineyard as you enjoy the smells of autumn, hear the leaves crunch and taste some wine! Along the way you will have the opportunity to stop at our pop-up tasting booths, but of course you have to say trick or treat first!
The Spooky Wine Walk is $16 which includes 4 wine and cider pours. 👻 - Salem Glen Winery Facebook Event
- WHEN: Saturday, October 29th from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- WHERE: Salem Glen Winery, 5211 60th Ave. SW, Rochester, MN
- HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT: Cost is $16 and reservations are strongly encouraged. You can call 507-365-8758 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
- INFO TO KNOW: Costumes are strongly encouraged and you are also asked to bring a flashlight.
Check Out These Other Halloween Events and Activities Happening in Southeast Minnesota
- 20+ Trunk-or-Treats in and Around the Rochester, Minnesota Area
- Creatures of the Night Event in Rochester
- Trolley of Doom Will Take You To 10 Haunted Spots in Rochester
Do you know another event coming up in Southeast Minnesota?
We've got a ton of Halloween events over on our Halloween Guide but if there is another event we are missing, let me know! Send me a note over on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio or send me an email at email@example.com.